Thursday, April 10, 2008

Coming Events

Lots happening this coming week and week end. First Nicole comes home on Saturday after finishing her first year at BYU-I. Don and Steele will drive up early Saturday morning and pack her up. They will have lunch in Rexburg and then drive home. Nicole is excited to come home and cook. She has missed that the most being in the dorms.

Bridget will take the SAT on Saturday morning. She wants to get a high enough score to get into BYU.

Tuesday morning we fly to Long Beach, California. We will see the Spruce Goose and Queen Mary after we get our rental car. After we see those sites we will drive out to Norco and see Debi and family. We want to see Laura's new home as well. And we have to see Bella too. Then drive back to Anaheim to the Marriott Residence Inn where we will stay until Saturday morning.

We will go to Disneyland on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Morning. Friday afternoon we will meet Lisa at the beach. She will take our family picture. Debi will come and meet us and we'll have dinner and hang out.

I am so ready for a break. It will be fun!! Mom will stay home and take care of Gracie and Toby.

I'll post pictures of our trip when I can.

4 comments:

van said...

Now working on a solution to my Delwood News problem using this type of blog

Van

Lisa Webb said...

I can't wait to see you guys! (i speak for Bella too!) Hopefully cody will give her a bath before you get there! She's a "ranching" dog now!

Nicole said...

Hey,
I came up with my own blog... it's
http://theveryenchantedprincess.blogspot.com/
I hope you like it... I still have some work to do on it.

Alice Childs said...

Sounds like a great time! Hope you have fun.