Bridget got home last night at 11:00 p.m. She called me at 10:00 p.m. saying they were stuck in Chicago because of customs. I said you're joking right? and she laughed. She didn't get me on that one.
It was fun to see her excitement of having a great time and telling us all about the different places she went to. She had an absolutely great time and said she wanted to stay. Dan she brought home Swiss chocolate per your request.
She asked when Steele gets home from California. She won't see him for another week.
She said she missed the piano so it won't be quiet around our house for much longer. As soon as she gets over the jet lag she'll be back at the piano.
1 comment:
HI! I was just wondering when Bridget was getting back. I want to see the pics when I get back to utah. Did you get to go shopping?!
Becky - too bad you can't save some of those strawberries for me - I love them!
Post a Comment