Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bruce & Linda

Yesterday after work we went to Bruce & Linda's and took them lunch. Bridget and Steele and Mom came with. Nicole had to work. We helped Linda and Bruce do some unpacking. It's coming together very nice. It was fun to see the furniture in place that I helped her pick out. It looks great. It was so fun for my kids to have an aunt and uncle around and get to know them better. We will actually get to see them now. I made dinner for them last night and asked Bruce what he wanted. He said Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy & Peas. That's what he got. I even made some bread and we had Costco Cookies.

Thanks Bruce and Linda for being a little bit closer.

3 comments:

zachary orange said...

i have a question for lunch did you go to a restront or did you eat & got the food from home?

Becky's Place said...

I cooked at home Zack! YUMMMY

Christina said...

I'm glad to hear that you are taking good care of my folks. It's funny that my dad knows at a moments notice an entire meal that he would like to eat. He cracks me up!