Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sacramento





This past week end Don and I flew to Sacramento to spend time with Bo and Van, Ann and Charlie, Paul and Terrie, Paloma, Lauren and Rachel.

We had a great relaxing weekend even though I bugged the kids by calling them. They were excited that we were gone as we never leave them. I missed them even though they didn't miss me so they say.

Friday night Don and I went to dinner with Bo and Van, Ann and Charlie at the Del Passo Country Club. We ate from the buffet and I the Salmon Alfredo was wonderful. Charlie wanted to hurry home to watch the Olympics opening ceremony in his new home. Ann, Paloma and I enjoyed the hot tub while they watched the Olympics. Van taped it for us so we could watch it later. The hot tub was wonderful!!

Saturday morning we went to the Farmers Market where Ann and Bo got yummy fresh vegetables. My favorite were the white peaches. We took Ann home and then Bo, Don and I went shopping at the Rack ( my favorite place ) I got some work clothes and was successful in doing damage to my cc. Then in the afternoon we went to Paul and Terrie's in Elk Grove where we had yummy steaks after watching the Olympics again.

Sunday we slept in and came home in the afternoon. Perfect get away!

2 comments:

Lisa Webb said...

the hot tub sounds amazing! I could go for that right now!
I'm sure those kids did miss you, stinkers! missed you in Arizona!
Hay! Where are the pictures!?!?

Becky's Place said...

I have lots of pictures to put up. I'll try to do that tonight. I missed not being in AZ.