Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday Party






Grandma's Lois' 85th Birthday Part
I didn't get pictures of everyone. I got those leaving last. We had a great crowd.
Alan, Anahi, Casey, Ammon, Brad, Lorain, and Family, Bishop and Renae Pelo, Amy, Neil, Becca Monroe, Aaron & Lychelle and girls, Patrick and Mandy and family, Lynnette, Sue, Jared and Jason
Thanks to all who gave cards. She received a total of 68 cards. I'm sure she'll get some tomorrow as well.

8 comments:

Lisa Webb said...

Oh I'm so sad we weren't there! Our card is in the mail! Looks like you guys had an amazing time!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Grandma! Wish we could have been there!

Beck said...

How fun she got so many cards. I cant believe how big the twins are! That was a good crowd. Cute cake! Im so excited for our girls night. See you tonight!

Phyllis said...

I was anxious to see a picture of a cake with 85 candles on it! :)Happy Birthday, MOM!

Rachel Marie said...

FUN! That cake looked awesome! Happy Birthday, wish i could have been there too!

zachary orange said...

I bet grandma liked mine I think because it was about a picture of a pumpkin & orange & my Anatomy & Argosy Visible Body.

PS: not the best car but good card

Nicole said...

Aww... that must have been so much fun! What's the total card count?

zachary orange said...

Yes; But that word is card