Sunday, October 19, 2008

Shopping, Hiking and Swimming

On Friday after work I picked up Bridget and Steele and Mom and Toby and we stopped and got a Subway sandwich on the way out to Highland to Just Sew. We were there shopping for material for an hour and had a great time we even forgot that Toby was in the car.

After shopping we drove to Lynnette's and Steele and I hiked with her up her mountain. It was a gorgeous day. Then we hopped in her pool. At the end we were all in the hot tub and Toby jumped right in and swam to me. We were all shocked.

On the way home we stopped to see Bruce and Barry and his family were there. We got to see his new hunting dog - German Short Hair. Cute dog!!

He had a very fun day!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Webb said...

well toby seems to have still had a good time desipte it all. he's such a cute guy. one of these days i have to come see all you guys again!!!

Tyann said...

Hey, just wanted to say hi, and thanks for a fun weekend. We had such a good time, and it was so good to see your family! I can't believe how grown up Steel is! And when did Bridget get so tall?!

Faith Eshelman said...

Wow, sounds like fun! She has her own mountain!!!? Can I get one of those?

Thanks for inviting me to the Sentsy party. Good times. And by the way, you're an amazing cook!!!