Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Bridget brought home her report card and she has straight A's!!!! The classes are very difficult ones so am very proud of her. ie: calculus, medical anatomy, art history, ap English with Mr. Downs to name some of her classes. Congrats Bridget!!

Steele also has straight A's and loves learning. They are learning about the Egyptians and right after school he comes home and does extra work for that. Congrats Steele!!

Steele and Bridget are doing the musical number in church on Sunday. Bridget will play the piano and Steele will read a scripture.

Steele often times will help Bridget with her homework and am positive he is learning along side her.

Nicole is doing well at BYU-I. I'm so thankful that she has the opportunity to get her college degree.

3 comments:

Becca said...

That's awesome! It's so cool that Bridget has straight A's with those INCREDIBLY hard classes, and I love listening to Steele tell me about the Egyptians! Wish him happy birthday for me; hopefully I will be at your house sometime this weekend to tell him in person. :) Oh, by the way, one of these Sundays in which I'm not driving to Cedar, can you help me make a corn bag? Mine is pretty much worn out and I don't think I can survive the winter without it. :)

Lisa Webb said...

You have some smarties! Good job kids and GOOD JOB MOM! Your awesome Becky!

zachary orange said...

I'm learning alot about Human Anatomy about mostly the circulatory system & the skeletal system. I have alot of pictures of Human Anatomy