Thanks to Nicole I have a much nicer look on my blog!! I've been wanting to do it for some time now and she did it for me so fast!!!
I won a BYU watch at the Xactware Christmas Party. I'm so shocked as I never win anything. It was a very nice event. We rode with Barry and Alice as the roads were treacherous. THANKS Barry & Alice. It was a great evening.
Bridget and Rachel drove up to SLC to get two pieces of Rachel's bags Saturday night and it took them 5 hours to get home. They got lost, sliding off the road etc. So THANKFUL that they made it home in one piece. They have quite the story to tell of all the nice people who helped them. Thanks to Phyllis in Arizona and Map Quest to help them get home. We were at the party and couldn't help them.
Sunday Nicole made it home from her week end trip to Cedar City. She had fun baby sitting!!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment