What a cute skinny pooch! Hey, I think you mentioned one time that you did some digital scrapbooking and had them printed out. Could you tell me where you had it printed at? I am looking into doing all my scrapbooking digitally, but I am curious how much it will cost to print! Thanks. Your family is beautiful by the way, and Nicole's hair, I love it! :)
4 comments:
I can't believe how skinny his legs look! Funny dog. :)
HOT DOG!
Poor Princess Muffin!
What a cute skinny pooch! Hey, I think you mentioned one time that you did some digital scrapbooking and had them printed out. Could you tell me where you had it printed at? I am looking into doing all my scrapbooking digitally, but I am curious how much it will cost to print! Thanks. Your family is beautiful by the way, and Nicole's hair, I love it! :)
Post a Comment