Thursday, February 19, 2009

BYU!!

We are all so thrilled that Bridget got into BYU. Taking the ACT test enough times to get the 27 enabled her to get in. Way to go Bridget!! Now all the fun stuff begins -- senior pictures, announcements, graduation, trip to Hawaii with her Mom, Grandma, Aunt. We also need to get her into the dorms. I want her to have that experience. I would love to have her live at home but I can't keep them forever. At least she will be close to come home whenever she wants to come home. It will be really strange to be down to just one child at home.

6 comments:

Tyann said...

Tell Bridget congrats! You have such brilliant kids! :) My mom mentioned she wants to go to Hawaii with you. I hope she's able to. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon! Tell everyone hi.

Lisa Webb said...

YAY for bridget! She is amazing! xoxo lisa

Nicole said...

MY SISTER ROCKS!!!!! You'll be an empty nester sooner than you know it!!

Becky's Place said...

You ROCK too!! Nicole!!!!!!!!!

Christina said...

Congratulations Bridget!

Alice Childs said...

Congratulations to Bridget!!