A busy weekend. Nicole came home from school on Thursday so she could be home for her big birthday. She is now 21. We celebrated by going to lunch at Kneaders and then to dinner with the Monroe's to Los Hermanos. Becca celebrates the same birthday. Twiners. Saturday Nicole had a party with friends. I made barbie cakes for both her and Becca.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!
4 comments:
I was hoping you would post pictures of your cakes. They look great! Sounds like a fun weekend.
I love the pictures! Thanks again for the brunch and cakes and letting us have the party at your house. I had such a good birthday!
Oh, what pretty girls, and the cakes turned out wonderful! You're such a wonderful mom and friend!!! (Did you add the food coloring before the sugar? Just wondering! I love the soft pink color!) :)
Tyann, I fogot to add it when you told me to so did he when I was doing the kneading.
Post a Comment