




We have so enjoyed having Mom live so close to us!! It has been a blessing in our lives. She embroidered the quote for me and Nicole framed it and we put it right by our front door. I took this picture with one of her newest Great Granddaughter -- Savannah Irene Childs. She wants me to take a picture of all the Christmas Stockings that she makes. This is what she likes to do to keep busy during the day besides reading. Amy keeps her supplied with books from the Orem City Library. Thanks Amy!! Oh PEPPER had to get in the picture. I saw a quote the other day that reminded me of Mom and Pepper. "This House is Ruled by the CAT!!" Toby had to get in the picture too.
Thanks MOM for living with us!!
1 comment:
Cute pictures of Grandma and I love that quote. Can't wait to get a new stocking for this new baby this year!
Post a Comment