I found this dresser at the end of the summer and couldn't let it pass me by. I drove by the garage sale on my way to do errands and it caught my eye. I said if it's still there on my way back I would get it. Well two hours later it was still there and the lady said to give her an offer. I gave her $10 and I brought it home and put it in the garage and then it has been in my laundry room until last week end. I moved it in the garage and stripped off 4 layers of paint and walla the beautiful wood underneath. I ordered new knobs on line and it's finished. In the summer I may do another coat.
I don't know how to reverse the order of the pictures. Sorry!!
6 comments:
AWESOME BECKY! I love that dresser! I love giving furniture a second chance!
It looks great, Becky. What a steal!
Wow! That looks great. Nice job!
Wow, that is amazing! It looks really good!
good job Becky!! Looks nice.
Good job! FOUR coats of paint. That must have been a lot of work! Worth it, though, huh?!
Post a Comment