Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hike to the 'Y'

I made it to the top of the Y. One hard hike!!! I don't know how to turn it around.
Steele, Becky, Sue, Jason, Rachel, Turley, Jared, Laura and Bridget




I made it this time to the Y. When attending BYU I attempted to hike the mountain to get to the Y but we didn't use any trail and tried to go straight up but couldn't do it. This time I did it and took it nice and easy. It's a tough hike as it is straight up. I lost my camera along the way. I didn't realize it until I got to the car. Steele and Bridget said a guy had my camera asking everyone at the top if it was theirs. Steele thought it looked like mine and Bridget said oh mom has her camera. Maybe there is still hope in getting it back.






After the hike we went to the Cannon Center and Bridget treated us to lunch. It was a great time worth losing my camera.