Monday, September 21, 2009

Visit to Arizona

This past week end we visited the Lebers in their new home for Mom's 86th birthday. We had a great time, short but sweet.

Rachel and I went running down their street and rearranged furniture for Phyllis. We went swimming with Phyllis, Mom, Zach, Tyler and Me. I fed the turtles and rabbit. We went to dinner at my favorite places -- In N Out and Melting Pot. We went to the office and I got a new pair of sunglasses. It was warm and toasty only 98 degrees. I helped Phyllis pick out knobs for her kitchen cabinets and then we picked out a patio set for her.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a great weekend. I know I would not have gotten that great of a deal on the patio set without you! P.S. Dan moved the rug! :)

Tyann said...

Sounds like life is good. I heard about the hike to the Y. Did you ever get your camera back?