I had to show off my beautiful iris's. My neighbor gave them to me the first year we moved in and I planted them all over the yard -- corner flower bed, back flower bed and Mom's flower bed. I love the colors.
Bridget cleaned out the pantry the other day and she spent 4 hours doing it. Such a good girl she is. She labeled everything and I love the one label that she made.
Dan and Phyllis and Rachel left tonight. Tomorrow morning they head off for BYU-I. It was fun to see them today. We went to lunch at Debi's favorite Thai Restaurant and it was yummy. Phyllis, Rachel, Sue, Dan, Nicole and I stopped at Saver's to find some blouses for Mom's trip to Hawaii on Monday. We found the perfect shirts.
Tyler is spending the week end with us. Dan and Phyllis will pick him up Monday morning on their way home.
4 comments:
The iris are spectacular. Did you know that they were Granny's favorite flower and she grew a lot of them?
Bo
Nice job Bridget!! But again where in the world do you guys find time to do all this!!
Tyler L.
And why at that last picture is Rachel not looking at the camera!
I love your flowers I need to go to the nusrsey so bad and get some. I want some color in my flower beds. Oh and cute aprons you are making. I have been into making burp cloths and baby blankets lately. Isaac got me a sewing machine for Christmas so I will have to make a post just for you soon :)
Post a Comment