Monday, May 19, 2008

Sunday Evening

We had a very nice Sunday. The Monroe's and Eschelman's came over for dinner at 5 p.m. to celebrate Bridget's birthday. Don made Dutch Oven chicken and then we had salads to go with it. Amy made brownies with a big B on it. I wanted to take a picture but my battery was dead. That's what happens when I take more pictures.

After dinner we sat around and talked and then the kids (Steele, Neil, Bridget, Becca and Nicole) played frisby and then they played basketball. Don put the basketball hoop on the street across from our house. The neighbors has one so now we have two. I wanted to take a picture of that as well but unable to.

Mom has a bad head cold but still able to join us as well. She slept with the fan on the night before and made her cold even worse.

No comments: