Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday May 31, 2008







Steele, Tyler and Don got the bikes ready and rode up the canyon and back. Bridget and I had a picnic lunch ready for them and we went to the Scera Park. They climbed trees, threw Frisbees and swung on the swings. We came back and Bridget has been practicing piano ever since. She's been practicing 4 hours a day and recording every practice for her teacher. Don, Steele and Tyler took the bikes over to the miniature golf place and are miniature golfing. When they get home we will barbecue some hamburgers and then play games tonight. Bridget is having dinner with her friends family. Nicole is working. She got paid yesterday and loved that aspect of work. Cody called me this morning and thanked me for the blanket. Mom went to this afternoon and got her hair done for her Hawaii trip. I think we have her all packed and ready to go. She leaves Monday a.m. I gave her a perm on Thursday and that turn out good. Now she won't have straight hair in Hawaii.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That looked like a lot of fun!! I'm sad that I missed it!

T- man said...

Poor Nicole, we wish you could've come!

Tyler