I have had a very interesting week. Last Thursday I ended up in the ER with severe chest pains. What was discovered was that my heart is fine and that I took some pills before bed and didn't take them with food and they lodged in the esophagus. So needless to say I have since changed my vitamin taking to the morning with my bowl of oatmeal and lots of water. It was a very painful experience that I do not recommend to anyone.
Then yesterday I walked out on the dentist. My regular dentist was out of the country so saw the other dentist that shares his office. I hate confrontations and I didn't like the feeling that was there so walked out. To start it off I was walking down the hall to the chair and another dental assistant wasn't looking and ran right into me with a tray of dental stuff. I got white stuff on my wool coat (which I hope will come out). I made an appointment to see my regular dentist when he gets back in town next week but in the mean time I made an appointment with a neighbor that is a dentist. So what a mess. Brush your teeth and floss so you don't end up in the dentist chair.
Mother's Day was wonderful!!! The kids got me the movie Alvin and the Chipmunks, Bath and Body Soap, Pillow Distressing Spray and Lotion (which I obviously need) and lip balm. We went to Lynnette's for dinner.
So take note of the THREE THINGS
1. Take Vitamins in the morning with food and lots of water!!
2. Brush your teeth every minute of the day and floss and take your fluoride.
3. Patience
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How scary! I'm glad it was nothing major, and thanks for the advice. :)
that is so scary, I'm glad everything is alright! I'm off to brush my teeth now!
Post a Comment