Friday, July 4, 2008

July 4th 2008






This morning I worked my usual shift by myself and had 19 calls. It wasn't bad. I sewed while I waited and watched a movie.


After work we went up to Kim and Eric's home for a barbecue and swimming. They have a beautiful home and everyone had fun. Today is Cami's (Eric & Kim's youngest) birthday. She turned 6 years old.


We left there after 4 and then we had the Monroe's come over for dinner on their way to Cedar City.


Don and I bought some fireworks at Costco yesterday so will have fun in the street with those as soon as it gets dark. It was so nice to be with family. Nicole had to work so we missed her at Eric's. She did get off early so she was excited.


It seemed like a Saturday to me all day so I'm excited that I get a Saturday tomorrow to sleep in. On Sunday we meet in a new church building which is 3 minutes from our house walking. I'm thrilled but we will meet at 9 a.m.

No comments: