Monday, July 14, 2008

Recap of the weekend

Nicole came home yesterday from a week with Grandma and Grandpa. She had a great time and had to show all her shopping finds.

Saturday I woke up sick and am thinking it was all the food I ate at the birthday party on Friday night. We did go to the movies at Thanksgiving point as part of the Xactware Summer Family Party. Steele and I saw Kung Fu Panda and Don and Bridget saw Hancock. Then we went for a quick lunch at Costco nearby and then back to Thanksgiving point to see the Dinosaur Museum. I'm not one for dinosaurs but Steele loved it. We have passes to see the gardens, imax movie which we will do this week. We went home after the museum intending to go back for the barbecue, comedian and fireworks but I still wasn't feeling well so we stayed home. Bridget went to a friends birthday party.

Sunday I woke up feeling much better. It is so nice to be able to walk to church in 3 minutes. Don, Bridget and Steele drove up to SLC to pick Nicole up. Neil and Becca came over and the kids played games. Gerald Hubbard came over to help Don with his genealogy and I went to bed.

We spoke to Jared on the phone Friday night. It was fun to hear his voice

Mom starts her prep for the colonoscopy she is doing tomorrow. She's been up tight about having that done but will be relieved to have it over with.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Sorry you weren't feeling well, Becky. Isn't it nice that we can go back to Thanksgiving Point this week, though? I love it. There's no way our kids would have lasted all day there on Saturday!

Lisa Webb said...

Glad your feeling better! I am so jealous of your 3 minute walk to church! Tell grandma we will be thinking of her tommorrow!