Thursday, July 17, 2008

Remember Me?

Since everyone else is doing it!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you! reminisce away...

3 comments:

Christina said...

I remember that you gave me a really cool tea set from England. I was excited because I got the little one and Mandy got the bigger one. (I've always loved little things) I still have it!

Lisa Webb said...

okay first I love that you remember me being born, a pretty important time in my life! and i don't remember painting the girls room. I'm glad I did this post I have a really bad memory, I guess thats why i take alot of pictures!

Now for my memory of you, i remember when i was a girl scout selling cookies in your neighborhood in califorina. yummy now im hungry! selfishly i wish you never moved away it would have been fun having an aunt so close.

zachary orange said...

its hard for me to remember a memery about you all i can think of is when we were together once