Super easy!! Just buy a bunch of ties -- DI had bag full of ties I think there was one left for $3.00a bag of 15. Take two ties and sew right sides together with a 1/8" seam matching the bottom of the ties and sew until you have the length. It took approx. 30 ties. I put a zipper in and wal lah a skirt. If you have questions give me a call.
2 comments:
Okay, you really have to give us the details on how to do one of those. I love it and I think my sisters would, too.
Super easy!! Just buy a bunch of ties -- DI had bag full of ties I think there was one left for $3.00a bag of 15. Take two ties and sew right sides together with a 1/8" seam matching the bottom of the ties and sew until you have the length. It took approx. 30 ties. I put a zipper in and wal lah a skirt. If you have questions give me a call.
Post a Comment